Annual General Meeting 2021 Instalco AB
Instalco AB (publ), 559015-8944, holds its annual general meeting on Thursday 6 May 2021.
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection (covid-19), the board of directors has decided that the extraordinary general meeting shall be held without physical presence of shareholders, proxies or external parties and that the shareholders shall have the opportunity to exercise their voting rights by postal voting prior to the general meeting pursuant to Sections 20 and 22 of the Swedish Act (2020:198) on Temporary Exemptions to Facilitate the Execution of General Meetings in Companies and Associations.
Shareholders who wish to exercise their voting rights at the annual general meeting must:
• be entered as a shareholder in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday 28 April 2021 or, if the shares are registered in the name of a nominee, request that the nominee registers the shares in their own name for voting purposes in such time that the registration is completed by Friday 30 April 2021; and
• submit a postal vote in accordance with the instructions set out below in such time so that the company receives the postal vote no later than Wednesday 5 May 2021.
In order to vote at the annual general meeting, the shareholders must send the postal voting form available below either:
• by mail to Computershare AB, Box 5267, SE-102 46 Stockholm (Att. ”Instalco AB’s AGM”),
• by e-mail to email@example.com; or
• electronically with BankID through the following link: https://scrive.com/t/9222115557444407064/0a6a240b07c26678
If a shareholder’s voting rights are exercised through a proxy, a power of attorney and other authorisation documents must be enclosed with the postal voting form. A proxy form is available below.
Information and documents pertaining the AGM: